Point Wells

Site History

2010

1909
Ship building and launch of fireboat “Duwamish”

1911
Purchase by Shell for filling station

1950
Purchase by Chevron

2005
Purchase by Paramount Petroleum

2006
Alon Purchase

2010
Transfer to Blue Square Real Estate Point Wells LP

Current Use:
Petroleum storage and distribution

1909

1912

1915

The deep water pier, currently used for the transfer of fuels, would provide new opportunities for public fishing, boating and potential passenger ferry operations.